286Passing of Cyril L. "Skipper" Angoy

  • Central High Alumni Association
    May 4

      With much sadness we announce the passing of Cyril L. "Skipper" Angoy, father of Central High Alumnus, Terry Angoy. Mr. Angoy Sr. died peacefully on Monday, April 24, 2017 at St. Michael's Hospital. Earlier this year on January 7, the family faced the loss of their mother, Doreen Angoy. They are survived by their children Terry (Angela), Patricia (David), Cyril Jr. and Jennifer (Rudy) and their grandchildren Terry, John (Sherilyn), Amanda and Simon.

      The family will receive friends at the Ogden Funeral Home, 4164 Sheppard Ave. E., Agincourt (east of Kennedy Road.), on Saturday May 20, 2017 from 1-2 p.m. A Memorial Service will follow in the Ogden Chapel at 2 p.m.

      In lieu of flowers, donations to St. Michael's Hospital would be appreciated by the family.

      To terry and all of the Angoy family, we extend our heartfelt condolences on the loss of now both parents.

      Sharmon Carrington
      President
      C.H.A.A.G

      Funeral Home

      Ogden Funeral Home
      4164 Sheppard Avenue East Scarborough, ON M1S 1T3
      (416) 293-5211