Join and Serve Master Naiba

  • Harry Poker
    Message 1 of 2 , 1 Oct, 2008
      Get down on your knees and CONTACT ME if u want to serve a true Master! I am looking for inferior subhuman salves for ownership, de-humanization, exploitation, pc control objectification and abuse. I demand absolute control, complete obedience and total worship from MY property!
      Yahoo id: harry_pok3r
      Hotmail Msn id: sirnaiba

      I am waiting for all of u worthless slaves! Bow down and start worshiping my feet!!!
      PS: Available for camshows (wearing leather)! Sneakers and socks for sale
    • DEREK
      Message 2 of 2 , 24 Jan, 2013
        All i'm fit for is to be dehumanised, punished, humiliated and brainwashed at your feet; i can't actually stop myself from begging you to own me. I am a slave but i haven't reached my potential, i will be 1000% submissive; you will be a god - and i can't fuck off because i'll be too turned on, only really excited when being abused, manipulated, controlled and laughed at MASTER.

        I will worship you; no other way of explaining the stark reality I was destined to follow. Massive foot/socks kink which has an iron grip on me, esp. crusty, rank socks. Mobile 07742024013