No activity in last 7 days
The Everycountry group is a forum for advanced world coin collectors who collect one coin per country or per coin issuing authority, A to Z. Members discuss and research coins from different countries, especially unusual or hard-to-find locations. Of particular interest are countries such as Germany, Italy, China, India, Switzerland, and Mexico, which have seen countless coin-issuing authorities over the past several centuries. Our 7,500-line checklist, which is continually being refined and expanded, includes emergency coinage, local coinage, siege coins, and rebel issues.Our annual meeting at the Chicago International Coin Fair features a presentation of interest to collectors of world coins and is open to all. New members are always welcome. The photo is a selection of German siege coins.
- Coins and Currency
- 4 Jan, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.