15608A book - Red Notice

  • Don Chisholm

      I just finished Red Notice, and would recommend it to anyone.  Bill Broweder made millions by being an investment banker in Russia after the red curtain fell, and companies were going public away under value - and the lawlessness in Russia.

      Don

      Feb 8, 2015 - Browder's Red Notice is a classic tale of two halves: the first is a ripping yarn of murky financiers, desperate investments, and huge sums of money; the second is a terrible tragedy of corrupt officials, grieving friends and the murder of an honest man. I can't think of another book like it: it's like Liar's Poker ...

      https://www.theguardian.com/books/2015/feb/08/red-notice-bill-browder-nothing-is-true-peter-pomerantsev-books-review