15631Re: [gaiapc] "They left Islam and now tour the US to talk about it"

  • Steve Kurtz
      There are also many Jews who speak out against Zionism and the behavior of many Israelis. (I am 75% Jewish blood and was raised Jewish, but turned atheist in my late teens)

      Steve

      On Nov 29, 2017, at 11:58 AM, Karl S North knorth@... [gaiapc] <gaiapc@...> wrote:

      Also brave are those non-jews who dare to resist the "chosen people" in their ongoing violent colonization of  the "promised land", when its orthodox jeshivas quote judaic sacred texts to teach children that it is their sacred duty to kill all resisting goys and other infidels, including "self-hating jews".

      On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 8:21 AM, Steve Kurtz kurtzs@... [gaiapc] <gaiapc@...> wrote:

      They are brave, considering what Islam says (and many, if not most, Muslims believe) should happen to apostates and atheists…

      Karl North -  http://karlnorth.com/
      "Pueblo que canta no morira" - Cuban saying
      "They only call it class warfare when we fight back" - Anon.
      "My father rode a camel. I drive a car. My son flies a jet-plane. His son will ride a camel."
       —Saudi saying