15639Re: [gaiapc] "They left Islam and now tour the US to talk about it"

  • Karl S North
      So why is it that your posts are a habitual anti-islamic drumbeat presenting one side of the story (a habit with a long history as most list members surely know)? Articles with lurid titles that implicate all Islam and can only incite bigotry are typical:

      Muslim children are being spoon‑fed misogyny

      Your language - "considering what Islam says" -  repeatedly portrays a monolithic Islam, and betrays your political illiteracy. By now, it is clear from Madeline's many posts that they exhibit the same biased, simplistic views of the issue as yours do. If these habits of thinking are a manifestation of the Old School Conservatism that you say you both profess, they do not speak well of it.

      On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 12:07 PM, Steve Kurtz kurtzs@... [gaiapc] <gaiapc@...> wrote:

      There are also many Jews who speak out against Zionism and the behavior of many Israelis. (I am 75% Jewish blood and was raised Jewish, but turned atheist in my late teens)

      Steve

      On Nov 29, 2017, at 11:58 AM, Karl S North knorth@... [gaiapc] <gaiapc@...> wrote:

      Also brave are those non-jews who dare to resist the "chosen people" in their ongoing violent colonization of  the "promised land", when its orthodox jeshivas quote judaic sacred texts to teach children that it is their sacred duty to kill all resisting goys and other infidels, including "self-hating jews".

      On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 8:21 AM, Steve Kurtz kurtzs@... [gaiapc] < gaiapc@...> wrote:

      They are brave, considering what Islam says (and many, if not most, Muslims believe) should happen to apostates and atheists…

      Karl North -  http://karlnorth.com/
      "Pueblo que canta no morira" - Cuban saying
      "They only call it class warfare when we fight back" - Anon.
      "My father rode a camel. I drive a car. My son flies a jet-plane. His son will ride a camel."
       —Saudi saying

      Karl North -  http://karlnorth.com/
      "Pueblo que canta no morira" - Cuban saying
      "They only call it class warfare when we fight back" - Anon.
      "My father rode a camel. I drive a car. My son flies a jet-plane. His son will ride a camel."
       —Saudi saying
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic