      De : "New Internationalist" <nicepeople@...>
      Date : 30 nov. 2017 10:50
      Objet : Extradition appeal imminent for Lauri Love
      À : <helmut@...>
      Cc :

      Extradition appeal imminent for Lauri Love

      Accused of infiltrating US government databases, British activist Lauri Love is facing extradition from the country that is his home. As a vulnerable individual, he should be tried here in Britain and his extradition must be stopped, writes Ella Matthews.

      Read more …

      What is Robert Mugabe’s legacy?

      Reporting from Zimbabwe, Nhau Mangirazi examines the legacy of nearly four decades of Mugabe rule.

      Read more …

      How creativity is killed in the Majority World

      As the ability to imagine a better world, creativity is a vital skill for oppressed peoples. But most of the world is excluded from it, writes Tamara Pearson.

      Read more …

      COP’s talkfest is the ultimate copout

      We are at a juncture that calls for us to stand up and fight for our planet or lose it forever, says Māori activist Noah Te Rama Thomas Pene, who has attended the COP23 meetings in Bonn. He shares his take on where the conference leaves us.

      Read more …

      Novels, non fiction and graphic books from Myriad Editions

      Myriad publishes award-winning literary fiction, graphic novels and political non fiction. Earlier this year Myriad joined New Internationalist as part of our plan to expand and reach new audiences. You can now buy all their books in the Ethical Shop.

      Read more …

      Divine Hearts

      Countdown to Christmas with the Divine Chocolate Advent Calendar. There’s a yummy fair trade chocolate heart behind each window. The Ethical Shop now stocks a dark chocolate vegan version as well.

      Read more …

      Give someone a new perspective for Christmas and save 30%

      There are now three ways to give New Internationalist as a gift: in print, digitally or as a digital-print bundle, all available with 30% off this Christmas. Sign up now for the perfect Christmas gift.

      UK discounted sign up …
      US and Canada discounted sign up...

      Books Marketing and Publicity post

      We will shortly be recruiting for a new post within our book publishing team, working across the New Internationalist and Myriad imprints. Keep an eye on our jobs page in the next few days.

      Read more …

      New Internationalist is an independent publisher. New Internationalist magazine has been renowned for its outspoken, campaigning stance on a range of world issues since 1973.More about our work »

      Our mailing address is:

      Unsubscribe from this list | Forward to a Friend »