15678RE: [gaiapc] FW: Important Film Event: Sunday, December 3, 2017

  • Madeline Weld

      By the same token, Helmut, hangings happened in a lot of different cultures. So following your line of reasoning, I’m going to say that KKK hangings had nothing to do with racial politics in the deep south but were more of a social phenomenon.

      The indecent behaviours of some immigrants in Europe may have social backgrounds, but interestingly they share the common feature of having Islam as their religion. Do you suppose that their religion influenced their social background?

      Here’s a report on a rape case that even the mainstream media in Sweden are reporting.

      Madeline

      From the Zionist ad promoting the film:

      Islamization of Europe is shocking – terrorist attacks, no-go zones, riots and gang rapes

      All of those problems are rampant in the USA and have rarely anything to do with Islam. It is elementary social science that humans tend to use religion as cause, justification, whatever for many things, when fundamental upheavals are occurring in social systems. People tend latch onto religion as cause because we live in a culture permeated with reductionist thinking. In most cases, religion is only a proximate cause; the ultimate causes are systemic.

      On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 12:10 AM, 'Madeline Weld' madweld@... [gaiapc] <gaiapc@...> wrote:

      The saga in Ottawa will continue, but the world premiere of Killing Europe will now take place in Toronto at the Toronto Zionist Centre on Sunday at 7 pm. Unlike the Ottawa Public Library, the TZC is not going to cave in to pressure.

      Madeline

      Date:                        Sunday, December 3, 2017

      Time:                       7:00 p.m. sharp

      Place:                      Toronto Zionist Centre

      Address:                  788 Marlee Ave (just south of Lawrence Avenue)

      Metro Line:              Lawrence West subway station (University Line)

      Cost:                        $20.00 at the door; students with ID: $10.00

      For further information, please contact either info@... or defence18@...

      JDL Canada: Jewish Defence League Official Site

      WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED

      --

      Karl North -  http://karlnorth.com/
      "Pueblo que canta no morira" - Cuban saying

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic