15680Re: [gaiapc] FW: 2 The Movie "Killing Europe" has been cancelled

  • Helmut L

      https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100126165338AAaVRrY

      HL
      www.ecoglobe.ch/scenarios
      www.ecoglobe.ch/requiem

      Le 30 nov. 2017 15:10, "Don Chisholm donchism@... [gaiapc]" <gaiapc@...> a écrit :

      Karl, I'd like to end this discussion with the note below - I just found it.   It was posted some time ago by Stan.  Otherwise, we can agree to disagree about the matter threat, or no threat.
      Don

      Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond's book - "Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat"

      What happens to countries that Muslims occupy?

       As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

       United States -- Muslim 0.6%

      Australia -- Muslim 1.5%

      Canada -- Muslim 1.9%

      China -- Muslim 1.8%

      Italy -- Muslim 1.5%

      Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

      At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:

      Denmark -- Muslim 2%

      Germany -- Muslim 3.7%

      United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%

      Spain -- Muslim 4%

      Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

      From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for

      Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

      France -- Muslim 8%

      Philippines -- 5%

      Sweden -- Muslim 5%

      Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%

      The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%

      Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

      At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

      When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

      Guyana – Muslim 10%

      India -- Muslim 13.4%

      Israel -- Muslim 16%

      Kenya -- Muslim 10%

      Russia -- Muslim 15%

      After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

      Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

      At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

      Bosnia -- Muslim 40%

      Nigeria – Muslim 50.4%

      Chad – Muslim 50.3%

      Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

      From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and ***ya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

      Albania -- Muslim 70%

      Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%

      Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%

      Sudan -- Muslim 70%

      After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

      Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%

      Egypt -- Muslim 90%

      Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%

      Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%

      Iran -- Muslim 98%

      Iraq -- Muslim 97%

      Jordan -- Muslim 92%

      Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%

      Pakistan -- Muslim 97%

      Palestine -- Muslim 99%

      Syria -- Muslim 90%

      Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%

      Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%

      United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

      On 2017-11-29 11:15 PM, Karl S North knorth@... [gaiapc] wrote:

      DC: Since this issue is not verifiable as black or white, I'll likely to continue to think that aggression is built into the Islamic message, and it was likely amplified for them by the US aggression in the past 1/2+ decade.

      What is verifiable is that there is no monolithic "Islamic messsage", an error only someone blinded by ignorance, fear or hate could make. The article in many of its statements and Madeline in many of her statements propagate this myth, as I pointed out before. I am disappointed to see that you believe it as well. It is obvious that many of the modern world's 1.6 billion Muslims do not share your belief in the inherent aggressivity of Islam.  If it were true that scriptural statements made centuries ago could somehow infect the behavior of all practitioners today, the aggressive "message" built into and promoted in the Old Testament would make most Christians living today a grave threat to humanity.

      DC As I mentioned before, I thought it was a bit 'over the top' in delivery, but the message delivered had a lot of reality.
      And it may well play into the hands, 'Big Brother Watching'.

      You need to read the article again. The message delivered was a mess of opinion statements with no attempt to make a case for the opinions, and not even any attempt to explain  terms or the elements in the burning house graphics, as I pointed out before with specific references. How could any intelligent person be persuaded by such superficial garbage?

      Karl, I've some comment within your text:

      On 2017-11-29 12:32 PM, Karl S North knorth@... [gaiapc] wrote:

      No, Don, as I and others have argued at length, what you call stealth Islam is not just "somewhat related", it is directly related to the imperial stealth funding of its activities by the CIA and Saudi Arabia in collusion. No one denies the existence of various shades of aggressive Wahabism. But without that funding and the longtime imperial prop to the hoary antidiluvian monarchy that is its source, stealth Islam would starve and die back to an irrelevant entity.
      DC: Since this issue is not verifiable as black or white, I'll likely to continue to think that aggression is built into the Islamic message, and it was likely amplified for them by the US aggression in the past 1/2+ decade.

        I am sorry that you did not see fit to roundly condemn the article your friend Madelaine promoted for the obviously ideologically-driven piece of propaganda that it is. Such trash is regularly produced by US imperial propagandists, intended to activate the bigotry seething just below the surface of North American culture, fomenting fear and acceptance of the surveillance state at home and continued wars abroad.
      DC As I mentioned before, I thought it was a bit 'over the top' in delivery, but the message delivered had a lot of reality.
      And it may well play into the hands, 'Big Brother Watching'.
      Don

      snip
    • Show all 47 messages in this topic