15690Re: [gaiapc] FW: Important Film Event: Sunday, December 3, 2017

  • Helmut L
      I must apologise.
      But I want to say that I find it tiresome, when/if I write "I'd like
      to close "my share" in this discussion." - "MY SHARE" - and a reaction
      reads "... I agree that closing the discussion is a good idea. ".
      I know, the difference is minor. But that's again putting words in my
      mouth. You may continue the discussion. I did *not* suggest to close
      the discussion. This may be my problem, but such reactions sometimes
      irritate me and then lead me to stop reacting.
      Sorry for my harshness, but that's how I feel.

      This is not meant to start another hick-hack. Apologies to the list. HL

      PS: "So following your line of reasoning, I’m going to say that KKK
      hangings had nothing to do with racial politics in the deep south but
      were more of a social phenomenon." This is NOT "following" my line of
      reasoning. It's *your* suggestion, Madeline, which is blatantly wrong
      anyway, a red herring.

      --
      HLubbers www.ecoglobe.ch/requiem
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic