15765Re: [gaiapc] Life's building blocks observed in spacelike environment

  • Steve Kurtz
      All scientific research is somewhat speculative. If the article and particularly the study are seen as valuable to two physicist friends (the other is at Princeton, and you know his postings, H.L.) then I would not pooh-pooh it. As I wrote, journalists may misrepresent studies for headline effect, but the study is valuable science in my opinion. If you think not, then you are welcome to find top scientists in that field to back up your opinion!

      Waste of bandwidth to dump on studies shooting from the hip only.

      Steve

      On Dec 13, 2017, at 11:55 AM, Helmut L helmut.lubbers@... [gaiapc] <gaiapc@...> wrote:

      If you don't find it a "strech" then kindly explain why.

      "Nick called the journalists words a stretch.. (the judgement of
      “stretch” was Nick’s.)"

      --
      HLubbers www.ecoglobe.ch/requiem