Built-in Keylogger Found in MantisTek GK2 Keyboards - Sends Data to China

  • Steve Kurtz
    Message 1 of 1 , 12 Nov, 2017
      Those in my network are unlikely to be gamers, but their kids and grandkids might be. Also, if one device has this, it is likely that others do as well.

      Steve

      Built-in Keylogger Found in MantisTek GK2 Keyboards - Sends Data to China

      https://thehackernews.com/2017/11/mantistek-keyboard-keylogger.html

      The popular 104-key Mantistek GK2 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
      that costs around EUR49.66 has allegedly been caught silently
      recording everything you type on your keyboard and sending
      them to a server maintained by the Alibaba Group.