Discussing why population growth is still ignored or denied

  • Luis Gutierrez
    Message 1 of 2 , 29 Nov, 2017
      FYI

      http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/10042857.2016.1149296

      Copy attached.  This is an excellent discussion of "why population growth is still ignored or denied," including a nuanced analysis of social sensitivities and ecological anthropology.

      Luis
    • Karl S North
      Message 2 of 2 , 29 Nov, 2017
        Not to worry. Negative feedbacks inherent in living systems will kick in eventually, neatly resolving the population problem.

        --
        Karl North -  http://karlnorth.com/
        "Pueblo que canta no morira" - Cuban saying