The Pelican Web

  • Don Chisholm
    Message 1 of 2 , 1 Dec, 2017

      Luis has a fine bunch of offerings n his Dec. 1 web.

      You do an amazing amount of work Luis!

      http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv13n12page1.html

      Don

      --

    • Luis Gutierrez
      Message 2 of 2 , 1 Dec, 2017
        Thanks, Don

        There are so many critical issues interconnected as a Gordian knot, that it is hard to prioritize articles.  My current focus is the confluence of demographic, economic, ecological, gender, and cultural issues.

        It is mind boggling, there will be a lot of "muddling through" in the decades ahead.  Even though I believe in God and want to believe in a better future for humanity, current trends are very confusing and very disheartening.

        Is it going to get much worse before it gets better?

        Luis

        Luis