Fwd: the American Empire's Descent...

  • Richard Balfour
    Message 1 of 2 , 4 Dec, 2017

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Norberto Rodriguez <norbertorvega@...>
      Date: December 4, 2017 10:25:50 AM PST
      To: undisclosed-recipients:;
      Subject: the American Empire's Descent...

        if you have 1 hour to spare and want to  listen Chris Hedges in his most devastating and dark speech on the American Empire's  Descent into Dystopia, here it is:

      I know, this is not the most appropriate thing to listen in this "festive" time, or  maybe it is...

      norberto rodriguez

      Richard Balfour
      Strategic Planner
      • SPORPORI Strategic Planning for Ocean Rise and Peak Oil Resettlement Institute

      7276 Denman Road Denman Island BC Canada V0R 1T0             250 335 0766
      Balfour Strategic Planning
      www.plancanada.com

      • Vancouver Peak Oil Executive www.vancouverpeakoil.org

      balfourarch@...

    • Helmut L
      Message 2 of 2 , 5 Dec, 2017

        I downloaded a pdf, no clue from which post's link, 14 pages:
        " GLOBAL INSANITY REDUX James A. Coffman and Donald C." Mikulecky"
        [...]
        (Conclusion) "It appears therefore that the only thing that will prevent our continued growth is the collapse of civilization, and possibly our extinction, caused by the resource depletion, ecological degradation, and environmental change resulting from our growth. Our best hope may lie in recognizing that human socioeconomic systems, like human individuals, tend to develop into an end-state of senescence that rigidly resists change, but with increasing fragility. With that recognition we may be better prepared to take maximum advantage of the transitional opportunities that the senescing system affords." [=last sentences]

        Who are "our" and "we" in these *silly* last two phrases of their conclusion?

        HL
        www.ecoglobe.ch/scenarios
        www.ecoglobe.ch/requiem

        Begin forwarded message: