Fwd: [Ecocentric-alliance] Two Announcements

  • Luis Gutierrez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1 2:22 PM
      FYI

      Luis

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Ian Whyte <ianrwhyte@...>
      Date: Mon, Jan 1, 2018 at 3:10 PM
      Subject: [Ecocentric-alliance] Two Announcements
      To: "The Ecocentric Alliance is a group of people working to advance the goals of ecocentric thought and action." <ecocentric-alliance@list. flora.org>

      Hi All:

      I'm please to make the following announcement(s). Please forward widely.

      Ian
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      The Ecological Citizen

      The Ecological Citizen

      An ecocentric, peer-reviewed, free-to-access journal
      published in association with the Ecocentric Alliance

      Advancing ecological knowledge | Championing Earth-centred action | Inspiring ecocentric citizenship

      Issue 2 now published

      Dear member of The Ecological Citizen community,

      We're delighted to announce that our second issue has just been published. Click here to read the issue now. It includes interviews with Captain Paul Watson and Paul Ehrlich, as well as long articles by George WuerthnerAlex LautensachKarin KuhlemanmHelen Kopnina and Haydn Washington. The issue also features many new artworks and, once again, a poetry section. We hope the issue can play a part in inspiring change for the better in 2018.

      If you like the issue, please spare a moment to pass on news of it to your network. Those of you on Twitter and Facebook can use the following links to post about the new issue via your browser:

      ► Tweet about new issue

      ► Share link to new issue on Facebook

      We are also very excited to announce that Eileen Crist has become an Associate Editor. Most of you will know already know the importance of Eileen's work for our movement, but, as a brief recap, it focuses on biodiversity loss and destruction of wild places, along with pathways to halt these trends. She has co-edited a number of major books, including Life on the Brink: Environmentalists Confront Overpopulation and Keeping the Wild: Against the Domestication of Earth. Eileen has been involved in The Ecological Citizen from the start and we are delighted to be working more closely with her in 2018 and beyond.

      For the Earth,

        Patrick Curry (Editor-in-Chief)
        Eileen Crist, Adam Dickerson, Joe Gray and Ian Whyte (Associate Editors)

      Please help spread the word by forwarding this email to others

      We respect your personal data

      READ THE ECOLOGICAL CITIZEN'S SECOND ISSUE!

      Read The Ecological Citizen's first Issue!
      and the "How I Became Ecocentric" Supplement

      For Ecocentric and Deep Ecological Thinking

      “The maternal environment of all humanity is the world, the Earth, now
      increasingly weakened and ill from too much childbearing.” - Rowe