Test message

  • Don Chisholm
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 14 7:37 AM
      Test message to check a couple of new addresses, including my shift to kos.net
      Don
    • Don Chisholm
      Message 2 of 8 , 11 Nov, 2017

        just checking...

        Don

        --

      • Robert M Coppock
        Message 3 of 8 , 11 Nov, 2017
          Got it.

          Message 4 of 8 , 11 Nov, 2017
            ok here

            On Nov 11, 2017, at 5:00 PM, Don Chisholm donchism@... [gaiapc] <gaiapc@...> wrote:

            just checking...

            Don

          • Don Chisholm
            Message 5 of 8 , 12 Nov, 2017
              Thanks Robert, I got it too.
              The reason I checked was that I sent the 'If animals had religion' piece to both gaiapc and TGC.  I received only the TGC one. It seems the trash blockers at my KOS provider stopped it.
               Don

              On 2017-11-11 5:12 PM, 'Robert M Coppock' rmcoppock@... [gaiapc] wrote:

              Got it.

              Message 6 of 8 , 13 Nov, 2017
                I didn' get it...

                On 2017-11-11, at 2:00 PM, Don Chisholm donchism@... [gaiapc] wrote:

                just checking...

                Don

                --

                Richard Balfour
                Strategic Planner

                7276 Denman Road Denman Island BC Canada V0R 1T0             250 335 0766
                Balfour Strategic Planning
                www.plancanada.com

                • Vancouver Peak Oil Executive www.vancouverpeakoil.org

                balfourarch@...

              • Don Chisholm
                Message 7 of 8 , 13 Nov, 2017
                  Hmmm.  Others did, including me. Perhaps you have an active spam filter too.
                  Don

                  On 2017-11-13 5:58 PM, Richard Balfour balfourarch@... [gaiapc] wrote:

                  I didn' get it...

                  Message 8 of 8 , 14 Nov, 2017