The phrase "civil society" in 17th and 18th century political philosophy meant simply "society under government" as opposed to primitive humans living in "a
First came NGOs, a technical UNO term for recognised non-governmental organisations, usually international charities. Then came the environmental movement,
1. "Sacredness is a dead giveaway the religion has paved the way then enforced obedience. 2. Not just land. There's a "needs and greeds" dichotomy that demands
Consciously acknowledge the human
Predicament and who seek with others its
Resolution through the creation and
Exploration of ideas and actions that move
Humanity toward a more harmonious
Relationship within gaia.
- 22 Nov, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses
Trending TopicsSee All
Members of this group also joined
Restricted Group, 3109 membersThe LAProducer group is a Private email forum managed as a networking utility for Los Angeles based ...more