Warning 10.4.9 update can kill Kenaxis for Intel users

  • Stefan Smulovitz
    Message 1 of 2 , 13 Mar, 2007
      The 10.4.9 update just released today may kill Kenaxis on intel machines.

       If you have already installed the update  the combo updater at http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/macosx1049comboupdateintel.html may fix the problem. (This reinstalls tons of stuff - everything new since 10.4.0 instead of just going from 10.4.8. to 10.4.9)

      Stefan

    • Pessi
      Message 2 of 2 , 14 Mar, 2007
        Thanks for the warning!
        Do you know if we'll be ok with Leopard ?

        Pessi

        NEW BLOG OF IMPROVISATIONS: www.improvmemo.blogspot.com

        Home site: http://www.sfu.ca/~pparviai
        Listen: http://www.last.fm/music/Pessi+Parviainen