Other features...

  • Stefan Smulovitz
    Message 1 of 2 , 3 Feb, 2006
      Also -

      As per requests - I've added a few features to the analog synth. It now has a VST plugin -
      which can also be used as a VST instrument. There is the option of choosing a MIDI controller
      to control the VSTi, sine generator or noise generator. You can also use a small built in
      keyboard to control any of these.

      For added ease the keyboard can be played by using the computer keyboard. Press the caps
      lock down and ASDFGHJKL are the white keys and QWRTYIOP are the black keys. Volume is
      controlled from off to loudest by ZXZCV.

      If you wanted to setup a sampler instrument as a VSTi you could then use the computer
      keyboard to trigger those samples.

      Stefan
    • chris kelly
      Message 2 of 2 , 18 Feb, 2006
        Hey Stefan,a couple kenaxis related things.1 is the
        vsti midi response is not quite right i'ts doin the
        same thing it did a few versions ago were polyphony is
        very limited and sustain acts wierdly.2 i down loaded
        pluggo light and when i try to use them they block all
        audio output.3 is just an idea.How hard would it be to
        send the tap tempo to the delay?perhaps with options
        for different beat subdivisions maybe even seperately
        assignable for left and right.anyway kenaxis rocks i'm
        using it tons lately and the upgrades are
        awesome.cheers CK

        http://mail.yahoo.com