Version 2.25 of Kenaxis and 1.16 of Kenaxis VBAP released

  • Stefan Smulovitz
    Message 1 of 1 , 7 Aug, 2006
      New Versions of Kenaxis and Kenaxis VBAP are now available for download.

      Changes include:

      Minor bugs have been fixed.

      Granulator can now use 12 voices each for a total of 48 voices.

      Presets files can be changed by using the keyboard - a = preset 1, b= preset 2, z = preset
      26.

      You can recall the 5 presets inside a preset file by using the number keys 1-5 and store
      presets by using shift 1-5 (!@#$%).

      You can also change presets using MIDI program change commands as determined in the
      MIDI setup window.

      The basuneras have been slightly redesigned. They now use a pull down menu to choose
      how they behave. You can use it in single file loop mode as was the default or play a folder
      of files in random or sequential order.

      Please let me know if you there are any bugs or weird clicks or any other issues. I'm a one
      man software team and its impossible to catch everything. A universal version will
      hopefully be ready soon.

      I've also just started a podcast. Be great to have you check it out. (Website - http://
      www.lotfive.ca/ or direct feed at - itpc://www.kenaxis.com/lotfive/Podcast/rss.xml)

      Many thanks,