      From: "darlene morton darlene_morton@... [nesarainternational]" <nesarainternational@...>
      To: "nesarainternational@..." <nesarainternational@...>
      Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 10:12 AM
      Subject: Re: NESARA INTERNATIONAL Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation

      Good morning Atie....oh yes, you do receive the benefits of NESARA... everyone does!  The difference is just in the lettering....where as NESARA is the 'National Economic Security and Reformation Act', mostly dealing with the USA as that is where the NESARA program was first initiated.  Then as the act expanded throughout the world, it was given the name GESARA, which means 'Global Economic Security and Reformation Act'....so everyone on earth receives their abundance.

      and we are close!  Keep your party hat close by!

      darlene.