Message from Monty...Mar.05/17

  • darlene morton
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 9
    • David Daniels
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 9
        Hi Darlene,

        Can anyone explain to me about the Nesara grants that was suppose to come from the St. Germaine Trust?  I have been a member of Nesara for 10 years and just today discovered that the grants request closed in 2013.  I thought my membership qualified me for my humanitarian project and didn’t need to submit a separate request, now I learn that isn’t the case.   I am confused… someone?

        Davyd

      • darlene morton
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 9

          Hi David...the funding is not my area of expertise within our organization, so I put your question to our long term member, Colin Anderton, and he asked me to post this response for you...darlene.

          I am not aware that Saint Germains funding  was cancelled in 2013.
          To my knowledge no one yet knows exactly when and how the project funding or the Prosperity Program will be distributed to all.
          However i am to believe that no one will miss out and project funding together with urgent humanitarian relief funding will be dealt with first.
          I also think its fair to say that any documentation that was submitted 10 to 20 years ago for any purpose, would have to be re submitted once a request has been made.

          Hope this helps.

          Colin Anderton.

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 9
            Very kind of you to follow through with such quick turnaround.   I put my faith that my humanitarian project will see a green light.

            My thanks to you both.

            Davyd

            Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note5.

            Can anyone explain to me about the Nesara grants that was suppose to come from the St. Germaine Trust?  I have been a member of Nesara for 10 years and just today discovered that the grants request closed in 2013.  I thought my membership qualified me for my humanitarian project and didn’t need to submit a separate request, now I learn that isn’t the case.   I am confused… someone?

            Davyd

          • Mar Jordan

              On Mar 9, 2017, at 5:22 PM, darlene morton darlene_morton@... [nesarainternational] <nesarainternational@ yahoogroups.ca> wrote:

              --

              Juana Polonski

              REGIONAL SALES MANAGER

              DISTRIBUTOR IN CALIFORNIA

              American Secured Party Creditor Confidentiality Notice: This private email message, including any attachment(s) is limited to the sole use of the intended recipient and may  contain Privileged and/ or Confidential Information. Any and All Political, Private or Public Entities, Federal, State or Local Corporate Government(s), Municipality(ies), International Organizations, Corporation(s), agent(s), investigator(s), or informant(s), et. al., and/ or Third Party(ies) working in collusion by collecting and/ or monitoring My email(s), and any other means of spying and collecting these communications Without my Exclusive Permission are Barred from Any and All Unauthorized Review, Use, Disclosure or Distribution. With Explicit Reservation of All My Rights, Without Prejudice and Without Recourse to me. Any omission does not constitute a waiver of any and/ or ALL Intellectual Property Rights or Reserved Rights. *NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT * *NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL*

            • davyd56
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 9
                Good to know as, honestly, this isn't about me.  Thanks for reaching out.