Thank you for signing the "NESARA" petition

  • darlene morton
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4

      greetings fellow lightworkers!

      i thought perhaps you would be interested in supporting this petition.

      http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/nesara-1?source=s.fwd&r_by=4741005

      petitions.moveon.org
      I just signed a petition to President Donald Trump, The United States House of Representatives, and The United States Senate: The National Economic Security and Reformation Act forgives All Credit card, Auto, Personal, Educational, Mortgage Loan Debt, abolishes the IRS, ends tax collections.

      darlene.

[...]

        You're receiving this message because you signed the NESARA petition on the MoveOn.org petition website. MoveOn Civic Action does not endorse the contents of this email or the petitions posted on MoveOn's public petition website. If you don't want to receive e-mail about this petition, click here to unsubscribe. alt

      • darlene morton
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4

          thank you Nawana for this perspective!

          darlene.