Hillary Clinton In 2014: " Immigrant Children Should Be Sent Back”

  • thomas jefferson
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9

      Hillary Clinton In 2014: Immigrant Children “Should Be Sent Back”

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwTmN2wbJ0A
    • Jon Strauss
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9
        Sending children back is not what NESARA INTERNATIONAL is about. why don't you take your racist white nationalist bullshit and shove it up your ass...thank you.

        On Sat, Sep 9, 2017 at 12:05 PM, thomas jefferson tj12358@... [nesarainternational]
        <nesarainternational@...> wrote:

        Hillary Clinton In 2014: Immigrant Children “Should Be Sent Back”

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwTmN2wbJ0A
      • Catherine WhiteWolf