Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation

  • ZZ
    Message 1 of 48 , 26 Dec, 2003
      ----------
      Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic
      Federation
      6 Caban, 10 Mol, 12 Manik
      ----------

      Selamat Jarin! We return, dear Hearts, with another message for you.
      Over the past few months, many things have unfolded on your world and
      throughout this galaxy. These events have made it possible for some
      very drastic changes to occur here soon. Always keep in mind that an
      enormous, quiet revolution is unfolding. Most of the groundwork for
      this revolution is being laid behind the scenes of your daily
      television or radio broadcasts. This uprising concerns the
      implementation of several new concepts for the re-organization of
      your governments and the redistribution of your global society's
      financial abundance. It also necessitates your rapid re-education
      concerning the new reality that will result. The success of this
      operation requires enormous levels of cooperation by all parties. To
      accomplish this, they must demonstrate enormous trust in each other's
      positive intentions. These things will reach deep to the very roots
      of how your world's ruling groups learn to 'trust' in this process,
      and how far our patience will go in allowing them the time to do so.
      As a recent movie slogan asserts: "There is a beginning and an end."

      In this regard, we received timetables for these unfolding
      events from our heavenly supervisors. It is not that our patience has
      worn thin, simply that we are entering a time for the coalescing of
      what is needed so that it may be used to obtain the desired action.
      Our Earth allies are aware of those needs and realize that a complex
      and powerful series of support networks exist, both on this planet
      and above it. These networks are eager for this global political and
      economic coup to occur NOW. It has taken the last two-plus years to
      reposition lost resources and prepare the basic legal evidence for
      these actions. Presently, calls for action from these networks have
      gone out to those primarily responsible for the final steps in the
      plans - their formal execution. This last stage we have left to our
      Earth allies in special positions of power. However, we also possess
      the technology and the personnel required to accomplish the operation
      swiftly in your name. Still, our major objective remains a 'safe and
      sane' successful conclusion to our first contact mission. This
      process involves many different possibilities.

      The one we prefer is to be silent support for a swift and
      successful military, political and economic transition on your world.
      The means to achieve this are already in place. Vast sums have been
      reordered, catalogued and prepared for distribution. The funds, bank
      networks and lists of recipients are ready. Crucial inroads in our
      ability to control and force a series of major resignations in a
      number of powerful governments are also in place. Moreover, legal
      documents to begin this procedure have been signed and legally
      adjudicated on the highest possible levels. All that remains is the
      necessary final military and diplomatic backup. We take this moment
      to assure our Earth allies that we are fully committed to giving you
      whatever you may require. We repeat that our forces are prepared to
      act swiftly and quietly on your behalf. The sole remaining point is
      for you to select an appropriate date and time for combined action.
      The present condition of your world demands that that date be chosen
      NOW. To do this will be a great, sacred gift to the peoples of Mother
      Earth!

      Many of you have questioned, at one point or another, the timing
      of our first contact and our commitment to it. Be assured that we are
      utterly committed to these operations. However, the heavenly
      supervisors in charge of these events have given us a preferred
      series of actions and when we are to carry them out. Because this
      procedure is a divine intervention, it is heavily dependent upon
      Heaven's commands. Therefore, we have petitioned to the highest
      levels of Heaven to go out and ascertain what they can be. Heaven's
      response has been to decree how this could unfold and to detail our
      role in the operations. As a people, you are growing swiftly toward
      the Light. This rising tide has forced the dark to increase the
      chaos, as well as the levels of fear and despair, on your world.
      Still, the Light continues to grow, allowing Heaven to go ahead with
      its divine intervention. Crucial to all of this is a formal mass
      first contact. First contact, therefore, is not an action that we
      initiated but rather a sacred program, designed and overseen by
      Heaven.

      Heaven's many Life-streams are connected through the infinite
      levels or 'dimensions' that delineate Heaven. These Life-streams
      bring into being the infinite sacred Councils or heavenly 'Orders"
      that 'govern' Heaven. These Councils, in turn, guide the many local
      Administrations that govern physicality. All are based upon the need
      to unfold the Creator's divine plan. As we have stated innumerable
      times, the divine plan truly governs us all. Its unparalleled wisdom
      and infinitesimal detail are the heart of our actions. Eons ago, we
      learned about it and how it works to shape physicality. That belief
      brought us here to learn a great deal about you and even more about
      ourselves. This process has been most unique. What we have learned
      has helped to give us a better understanding of the quickly evolving
      societies of the former dark Anchara Alliance. That knowledge has
      helped us to win their blessings for first contact.

      First contact is linked to the prodigious changes that we and
      our Earth allies anticipate. Heaven also has decreed that the peoples
      of Mother Earth can look forward, at this time, to a golden era in
      which their unalienable right to freedom and sovereignty finally will
      be manifested on the Earth plane. Moreover, the operation of
      returning you to full consciousness affects your entire galaxy. It
      allowed Anchara to decree that the time had arrived to end the
      galactic wars and to seek peace and cooperation. This energy is also
      reflected in the events taking place on your world. An international
      movement focused on peace, understanding and global harmony is
      growing stronger every day. Its members, by becoming more outspoken,
      have influenced the actions of our Earth allies. For that reason, it
      is essential for you to be active and to make your beliefs more
      clearly heard.

      As these events move toward fulfillment, it is important for
      you, dear Hearts, to remain unconditionally focused on your success.
      At this point, see it as already unfolding. The concepts of past,
      present and future are of little consequence in manifesting what you
      intend. If you visualize it as already being manifested, then,
      inevitably, it can happen. Lack of a collective positive force
      frequently can derail such a manifestation procedure. The crucial
      element is to convince those responsible for the final actions to do
      so, and to do so NOW! This simple request can confirm the validity of
      the final, necessary actions. The pressures you feel and the desires
      you experience we share with you. Right now, events have begun that
      will result in the much-desired outcome. Together, our task is to
      enable it to unfold successfully, and in the Now!

      The events of the day may seem occasionally discouraging to
      you. Your prime focus should be not to ignore them entirely, but to
      put them in proper perspective. The dark is determined to intensify
      your fears and amplify your continuing frustrations. They are very
      adept at this. Instead, examine the motives that underlie their
      actions and understand how, ultimately, positive collective action
      will thwart their aims. Networks for action do not only take to the
      streets. They mostly inform others and convince them, by the
      irrefutable logic of truth and an extended series of corroborating
      facts. This is as powerful a tool as exists on your world. Be aware
      of your collective power and use it. You will be pleasantly surprised
      by what will develop. Remember, dear Ones, that together, you shall
      be Victorious!

      Today, we have discussed, in general, the factors underlying a
      movement that is gaining in momentum. This shift will make possible
      the manifestation of a new, golden era on Mother Earth. Our role is
      to support you and, at the divine right time, to carry out an
      unprecedented first contact. We now take our leave. Blessings, dear
      Ones! Know, in your Heart of Hearts, that the perpetual Supply and
      infinite Abundance of Heaven is yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun!
      Selamat Kasijaram! (Sirian for Be One! Be Blessed in Love and in
      Joy!)

      ----------
      Planetary Activation Organization | Mailing Address: P. O. Box
      880151, Pukalani, Maui, HI 96788-0151 U.S.A.
      Voicemail: (808) 243-0728 | Fax: (808) 573-2867 | E-mail:
      pao@... | Website address: www.paoweb.com
    • kundurty prabhu
      Message 48 of 48 , Apr 13 10:05 AM
        Channeled messages from masters

        Read dictations section

        On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 10:31 PM, kundurty prabhu prabhu_kss@... [nesarainternational]
        <nesarainternational@...> wrote:

        www.sirius-eng.Net

        Sent: April 11, 2017 5:09 PM
        Subject: [ssngroup] Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation

        http://paoweb.com/uf041117.htm

        11 Men, 18 Mac, 13 Caban

        Dratzo! The madness of this odd reality continues to bring forth constant new interpretations of how this world works. We are left in a quandary to figure it all out. Because of that, we are left in a holding pattern, but are still in the final process to make possible the predicted release of the RV and the end of the old USA, INC. This realm is filled with constant pitfalls that somehow turn into blessings that move everything forward. We expect to shortly hear that the initial long awaited payouts have at last begun. Those in charge of this task insist that the current misguided state of this realm is not to defer this much-prolonged moment. We expect to hear the good news and know that something grand is about to happen. This journey of yours is constantly tainted by the devious skullduggery of the supposedly helpless dark cabal. We tend to laugh at their assumptions. Our belief is that a major set of miracles is about to descend and change everything.

           We have been observing this collective madness for the past few decades, and it is difficult to formally engage it. This realm seems like a modern "Alice in Wonderland" reality where what appears real is not and what is ridiculous suddenly seems to be the only true reality. You have those in charge acting in a surreal way. Meanwhile, what appears impossible becomes the only real pathway. In spite of this, things really do happen in this mixed up upside-down reality. It is no wonder that in the past we avoided such incomplete worlds. Despite this, we are nevertheless committed to doing what is right to permit this realm to grow in consciousness and resolve its present difficulties. We see that those empowered with creating this new world are close to taking their much-required action. It is this that gives us the feeling that something wonderful is about to happen!

           Those whose lives are closely intertwined with sacred process realize how deeply the creation of this new reality is being accomplished even though all seems a little off. Something truly wonderful is being born. The dark is beginning to figure out that this old reality is finished, and in its place is a new one that in the near future is to gift this realm with two things. First, there is the new prosperity and its divine corollary, the rise of a more conscious humanity. Second, there is the growing force in this realm that is to finally seduce and then really destroy the dark and its vile ways. In its wake is to be the energy arising to forge the Light and its true Love, the way of Righteousness! Be ever aware of this and know in your inner Heart that this nonsense-filled morass contains the seeds for this new wondrous reality. You have wandered for seemingly forever to reach this point. Become ever aware that this new sacred force is forming and it is to carry earthly humanity to its destined point of heavenly glory.

           The transformation of this reality is to end the present miasma of hopelessness, and replace it with freedom that contains Sovereignty and a way to achieve your inner passions for Love, Light and Joy. It is this set of magnificence that is to be the new republic and its special brand of celestial governance. The sacred force behind all of this is growing and is on the verge of transforming your present unnecessary suffering. Hence, do not think the present unhealthy circumstances are permanent. The dark and its numerous regiments are to be swept away. We welcome the start of our time with you! This is to permit you to participate with all. You are to begin your time with Heaven on Earth. All wonders are to become normal. Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

           Hooray! We are your Ascended Masters! We come filled with a Joy that simply acknowledges how wonderfully you are growing and preparing yourselves for a new reality. This presently forming land is soon to be Blessed by Heaven and therefore able, at the right time, to magically appear. Our operation is to ready these things and prepare ourselves for the manifestation of this inner magnificence! Do not fret, blessed Ones! This new realm is to arise out of the present miasma that currently covers this land of misplaced dreams. You are destined to soon see these wonders and a new reality appear! We realize just how easily you often confuse the coming of Good with bad. We understand why Heaven has so disguised all of this, and that it is leaving you confused in the midst of this specially planned conundrum. This process is now beginning to dissolve and become something that you are to see more clearly.

           This process is a means to allow you to see things in a much more appreciable way. It is something that is to change as your consciousness grows. In this new awareness, you are to see us more clearly and better understand how all of this needed to occur. It is often not easy to view old beliefs in new ways. We encountered this as we started our own training to become good and reliable Ascended Masters. It is in the pouring of these new bottles of perceptions that you learn how to reorder your old realities. It is in doing this regularly that you learn to see things differently. You have all swiftly learned about the great power of your collective vision. Now you are to show yourselves the next step, reasserting new beliefs with these most marvelous visions. This reorganization of your old perceptions into new ones is vital to what you do next.

           Think of this growth as a new path toward realizing who you really are and why you are now here. It can be hard, and, as previously stated, somewhat confusing. Let these coming times be a kind of measurement of what lies ahead. Use these lessons to help you better understand what Heaven is really up to. Once you understand inwardly, the strange miasma surrounding you will suddenly make sense. Hence, it is important to remain calm and not to try too hard to make sense of things. At the right time, the hidden truths are to suddenly become quite clear. All is to reveal itself and allow the current points of stress to disappear. In this moment of clarity, you can at last realize why all of this happened in its own divine way. The methods of Heaven can at times seem confusing. However, clarity is to become apparent at the right time.

           Today we continued our weekly reports. It is our intention to continue these until Spirit and the Galactic Federation openly arrive on the scene. This auspicious time draws closer with every day! Know, dear Ones that the countless supply and never-ending prosperity of Heaven are indeed yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! And Be in Joy!)

        Planetary Activation Organization | Mailing Address: P. O. Box 4975, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762 USA
        E-mail: write2pao@... | Website address: www.paoweb.com
        www.paoweb.com
        Want to know the latest Galactic Human news? Get on the List! CLICK HERE! ~ IT'S FREE! INTRODUCING GALACTIC FEDERATION MEMBERS: PLANETARY ACTIVATION