Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation

  • ZZ
    Message 1 of 57 , 26 Dec, 2003
      ----------
      Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic
      Federation
      6 Caban, 10 Mol, 12 Manik
      ----------

      Selamat Jarin! We return, dear Hearts, with another message for you.
      Over the past few months, many things have unfolded on your world and
      throughout this galaxy. These events have made it possible for some
      very drastic changes to occur here soon. Always keep in mind that an
      enormous, quiet revolution is unfolding. Most of the groundwork for
      this revolution is being laid behind the scenes of your daily
      television or radio broadcasts. This uprising concerns the
      implementation of several new concepts for the re-organization of
      your governments and the redistribution of your global society's
      financial abundance. It also necessitates your rapid re-education
      concerning the new reality that will result. The success of this
      operation requires enormous levels of cooperation by all parties. To
      accomplish this, they must demonstrate enormous trust in each other's
      positive intentions. These things will reach deep to the very roots
      of how your world's ruling groups learn to 'trust' in this process,
      and how far our patience will go in allowing them the time to do so.
      As a recent movie slogan asserts: "There is a beginning and an end."

      In this regard, we received timetables for these unfolding
      events from our heavenly supervisors. It is not that our patience has
      worn thin, simply that we are entering a time for the coalescing of
      what is needed so that it may be used to obtain the desired action.
      Our Earth allies are aware of those needs and realize that a complex
      and powerful series of support networks exist, both on this planet
      and above it. These networks are eager for this global political and
      economic coup to occur NOW. It has taken the last two-plus years to
      reposition lost resources and prepare the basic legal evidence for
      these actions. Presently, calls for action from these networks have
      gone out to those primarily responsible for the final steps in the
      plans - their formal execution. This last stage we have left to our
      Earth allies in special positions of power. However, we also possess
      the technology and the personnel required to accomplish the operation
      swiftly in your name. Still, our major objective remains a 'safe and
      sane' successful conclusion to our first contact mission. This
      process involves many different possibilities.

      The one we prefer is to be silent support for a swift and
      successful military, political and economic transition on your world.
      The means to achieve this are already in place. Vast sums have been
      reordered, catalogued and prepared for distribution. The funds, bank
      networks and lists of recipients are ready. Crucial inroads in our
      ability to control and force a series of major resignations in a
      number of powerful governments are also in place. Moreover, legal
      documents to begin this procedure have been signed and legally
      adjudicated on the highest possible levels. All that remains is the
      necessary final military and diplomatic backup. We take this moment
      to assure our Earth allies that we are fully committed to giving you
      whatever you may require. We repeat that our forces are prepared to
      act swiftly and quietly on your behalf. The sole remaining point is
      for you to select an appropriate date and time for combined action.
      The present condition of your world demands that that date be chosen
      NOW. To do this will be a great, sacred gift to the peoples of Mother
      Earth!

      Many of you have questioned, at one point or another, the timing
      of our first contact and our commitment to it. Be assured that we are
      utterly committed to these operations. However, the heavenly
      supervisors in charge of these events have given us a preferred
      series of actions and when we are to carry them out. Because this
      procedure is a divine intervention, it is heavily dependent upon
      Heaven's commands. Therefore, we have petitioned to the highest
      levels of Heaven to go out and ascertain what they can be. Heaven's
      response has been to decree how this could unfold and to detail our
      role in the operations. As a people, you are growing swiftly toward
      the Light. This rising tide has forced the dark to increase the
      chaos, as well as the levels of fear and despair, on your world.
      Still, the Light continues to grow, allowing Heaven to go ahead with
      its divine intervention. Crucial to all of this is a formal mass
      first contact. First contact, therefore, is not an action that we
      initiated but rather a sacred program, designed and overseen by
      Heaven.

      Heaven's many Life-streams are connected through the infinite
      levels or 'dimensions' that delineate Heaven. These Life-streams
      bring into being the infinite sacred Councils or heavenly 'Orders"
      that 'govern' Heaven. These Councils, in turn, guide the many local
      Administrations that govern physicality. All are based upon the need
      to unfold the Creator's divine plan. As we have stated innumerable
      times, the divine plan truly governs us all. Its unparalleled wisdom
      and infinitesimal detail are the heart of our actions. Eons ago, we
      learned about it and how it works to shape physicality. That belief
      brought us here to learn a great deal about you and even more about
      ourselves. This process has been most unique. What we have learned
      has helped to give us a better understanding of the quickly evolving
      societies of the former dark Anchara Alliance. That knowledge has
      helped us to win their blessings for first contact.

      First contact is linked to the prodigious changes that we and
      our Earth allies anticipate. Heaven also has decreed that the peoples
      of Mother Earth can look forward, at this time, to a golden era in
      which their unalienable right to freedom and sovereignty finally will
      be manifested on the Earth plane. Moreover, the operation of
      returning you to full consciousness affects your entire galaxy. It
      allowed Anchara to decree that the time had arrived to end the
      galactic wars and to seek peace and cooperation. This energy is also
      reflected in the events taking place on your world. An international
      movement focused on peace, understanding and global harmony is
      growing stronger every day. Its members, by becoming more outspoken,
      have influenced the actions of our Earth allies. For that reason, it
      is essential for you to be active and to make your beliefs more
      clearly heard.

      As these events move toward fulfillment, it is important for
      you, dear Hearts, to remain unconditionally focused on your success.
      At this point, see it as already unfolding. The concepts of past,
      present and future are of little consequence in manifesting what you
      intend. If you visualize it as already being manifested, then,
      inevitably, it can happen. Lack of a collective positive force
      frequently can derail such a manifestation procedure. The crucial
      element is to convince those responsible for the final actions to do
      so, and to do so NOW! This simple request can confirm the validity of
      the final, necessary actions. The pressures you feel and the desires
      you experience we share with you. Right now, events have begun that
      will result in the much-desired outcome. Together, our task is to
      enable it to unfold successfully, and in the Now!

      The events of the day may seem occasionally discouraging to
      you. Your prime focus should be not to ignore them entirely, but to
      put them in proper perspective. The dark is determined to intensify
      your fears and amplify your continuing frustrations. They are very
      adept at this. Instead, examine the motives that underlie their
      actions and understand how, ultimately, positive collective action
      will thwart their aims. Networks for action do not only take to the
      streets. They mostly inform others and convince them, by the
      irrefutable logic of truth and an extended series of corroborating
      facts. This is as powerful a tool as exists on your world. Be aware
      of your collective power and use it. You will be pleasantly surprised
      by what will develop. Remember, dear Ones, that together, you shall
      be Victorious!

      Today, we have discussed, in general, the factors underlying a
      movement that is gaining in momentum. This shift will make possible
      the manifestation of a new, golden era on Mother Earth. Our role is
      to support you and, at the divine right time, to carry out an
      unprecedented first contact. We now take our leave. Blessings, dear
      Ones! Know, in your Heart of Hearts, that the perpetual Supply and
      infinite Abundance of Heaven is yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun!
      Selamat Kasijaram! (Sirian for Be One! Be Blessed in Love and in
      Joy!)

      ----------
      Planetary Activation Organization | Mailing Address: P. O. Box
      880151, Pukalani, Maui, HI 96788-0151 U.S.A.
      Voicemail: (808) 243-0728 | Fax: (808) 573-2867 | E-mail:
      pao@... | Website address: www.paoweb.com
    • darlene morton
      Message 57 of 57 , Aug 30

        good news!

        Sent: August 29, 2017 11:45 AM
        Subject: [ssngroup] Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation

        http://paoweb.com/uf082917.htm

        9 Cib, 14 Uo, 1 Ik

        Selamat Jalwa! Funding is now approaching. Multitudes of currencies are being readied to make everyone in the various programs wealthy, healthy and wise! It has taken a long time for us to overcome the lethargy that has delayed these programs. All is in place to show you that the long wait is justified and at last you can enjoy the wondrous fruits of your labors. As has been said, the best is yet to come! Prosperity is indeed what you have all been waiting for, so welcome to the RV and its global companion, the gold-backed GCR!

           As you look at this process, know that an uphill battle was fought in the last few weeks allowing all of the issues to finally be resolved. Thank Heaven and its many allies for their magnificent contributions. As a result, you can see the beginnings of the flow that is earmarked to end the long, illegal rule of fiat finance. Say hello to what is to terminate the Federal Reserve Bank and its corollary, USA, INC! Prepare to welcome at last the revaluation and its twin, the new NESARA Republic. We are mindful that all of this has taken far too long to finally manifest.

           We note that these long delays and other misdeeds were due to the last desperate shenanigans of the old order and its many criminal alliances. These characters are just too smart for their own good and need to be housed in an escape-proof facility. They are to be separated from you and at the right time given appropriate punishments. You may therefore enjoy what we have in store for them.

           What you truly need is to take "the bull by the horns" and charge forth in joy. The degree of funding is to far exceed whatever you can imagine. We are waiting in glee to see how you use these vast riches to enhance and improve upon the lifestyle you are accustomed to. This new realm is being created to prepare the means for us, at the right time, to appear before you. Our mentors are more than ready to walk with you down the path to full consciousness and to introduce you to the bright world that Heaven has so graciously set up for you!! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!!!

           Namaste! We are your Ascended Masters. The strange aversion concocted by the dark ones continues. We fully expect that Heaven possesses a great surprise for all of them. It is considered a poor way to further delay the prosperity that belongs to all of you. Hence, the time now arrives for these magical sums to be taken from them by a divine team that we have assembled with Heaven's blessings. We are to invoke a special message that is finally to end these dubious fallacies. It is this act that is most certainly ready to terminate the latest set of deceiving ploys!

           The marvelous visions favored by Heaven feature the means to resolve a variety of catastrophes. The results of these visions are to allow these scalawags to obtain their just deserts. These many developments need to occur divinely, with class. The dark does not truly realize what they are really up against. Your visions are held in high regard. This sacred process is now to yield dividends for all. The various forms of this package need to be revealed and those responsible for its delay banished to an appropriate place of incarceration.

           In this regard, a special surprise, as previously noted, is about to be carefully sprung on them. We are to remain secretive as to what is to be utilized. All of you have waited patiently. Thus, you deserve the proper action that can easily permit a most deserved triumph. Heaven now intends to provide this and free these funds from the clutches of those who illegally deny your access to them. We simply ask you to stay calm and refrain from getting frustrated! Help is indeed on the way.

           We have watched all of this with resolve in our hearts that you receive what Heaven so dearly desired for you. The current impasse is to be overcome and those responsible are to be imprisoned. When this at the right time, this realm is to swiftly change. An alternative long-promised world is to suddenly appear. The old ways can no longer remain. Instead, new ones are to fully manifest. Hold this sacred vision in your hearts and then watch what is ready to unfold. We were not put here to fail, but to wondrously succeed!

           Today, we continued to report what is happening around this most beautiful and precious orb. Long ago, Heaven made a whole series of special promises to you. Now, Heaven intends to fulfill these divine proclamations! Remember, dear Hearts, the never-ending and countless supply of Heaven is indeed yours. So Be It! Selamat Gejun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! And Be in Joy!) It is time for all to come to fruition!

        Planetary Activation Organization | Mailing Address: P. O. Box 4975, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762 USA
        E-mail: write2pao@... | Website address: www.paoweb.com