Barry, I attached a block near the bottom of the center upright of the bow pulpit. I run the line from the tack through this block to another block mounted onrobmax184
Hi Barry, Have the people advocating attaching the tack aft of the headstay ever actually tried that? A spinnaker balloons forward, especially when you'recwyckham
Hi Chris, Yes, by gennaker I meant an assymetric spinnaker. There are sheaves for an internal halyard, I just have not used them and wondered about the prosgplok2000
- 11 Aug, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.