Interesting point Steve, I'll have to look closely at ours, never have before. Mike Phantasiafinnevansca
Use white oak, if you can find it. Or, use Spartite. I did my mast years ago and I love it. Chris N35 #210 Tamarack I On 4 Aug 2015 5:30 pm, "'lill.chris1'cshearly0
Ok thanks I will have to get some wedges and tighten them up. Should be fairly straight forward. Cheers Chris Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone. ...tinman536
- 11 Aug, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.