It seems I have seawater coming in the top of the fiberglass housing for the rudder post, below the steering quadrant, and the steering quadrant seems to berodeo5
Seems like the bottom line in this is there are only so many places the leaks can come from and it can be different on different boats. After re-bedding mastrobmax184
I notice the same unpredictability factor--it can rain like a fire hose sometime with no leak, but under other conditions, in it comes. One helpful thing forniagara35a
- 11 Aug, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.