I just bought a new 110 - to replace the old one. Bill and I took the 135 off a long time ago when we headed south and didn't want to take up the room ofsilverlining192
Good evening owners. I haven't been out in any appreciable winds so reefing hasn't been an option. What numbers triggers you to reduce sail. I find the boat tolakerroo
Just a quick thank you to all who commented on the reefing of a Niagara 35. Some interesting points of view. I plan to test two different methods that keep melakerroo
- 11 Aug, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.