74Hey

  • Adrian Alvarado
    Jan 18 4:19 PM
      how have you been doing? I found this Acai Berry stuff that is actually unbelievable. I've been feeling fantastic since i have been taking it. Finally found a way to lose pounds that works and is actually healthy for you! look at this article about it if you want to learn more about it and purchase some http://health.com/health !! You can buy from that site for cheap. I recommended  it to a few buddies already and they were thanking me earlier saying they lost 6lbs in less than a week so I figured I would fill you in also ;-) The stuff is amazing. A lot of great info on that site but let me know if you have any questions about it.