14Passing of Ingrahm Lal

  • Queen's College Alumni Association (T

      http://mountlawncemetery.sharingmemories.ca/content/169/mem/2/5/9/5/0/3/p/f7913dfa-97ec-429a-ad74-ccbc5ba3a9e1.jpgLAL, Ingrahm -  It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Ingrahm Lal on October 3rd, at the age of 62 after a valiant struggle for two weeks at Lakeridge Health Oshawa. He will be sadly missed by his beloved wife Jemina (née Persaud) an alumna of Central High School. Loving father of Stefan and Vaughn, proud Papa of Meghan much loved brother of June, Philip, Camille, and Shareen, cherished son of Bibi H. Lall. Ingrahm will be fondly remembered by his many nieces, nephews, extended family and friends. Ingram was an alumnus of Queen’s College.

      Friends and family are welcome to gather for visitation at MOUNT LAWN RECEPTION CENTRE, 21 Garrard Rd. Whitby Ontario, on Wednesday October 8th from 2-4 pm and 7-9 pm. Funeral service to be held in our chapel Thursday October 9th with visitation from 10 am until the time of service at 11 am. If desired donations may be made to Yonge Street Mission. Online condolences may be left at www.mountlawn.ca

      Funeral Details

      Public Visitation/Viewing

      Wednesday, 8 Oct 2014 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM

      Public Visitation/Viewing