18Virginia's request for Conrad aka C.J.

  • Queen's College Alumni Association (T
    Sep 2 10:20 PM

      Hello dear friends, family, and former colleagues of Conrad aka C.J.

      I am his daughter Virginia and I am reaching out to his entire email list for prayers and blessings because he has had another brain attack (exactly 8 years after his first one). On his 74th birthday, August 30th, he had a right brain stroke. He will be in hospital for quite some time. There are no visitors allowed in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at this time, due to the possibility of infection. Please also pray for me to remain as strong as I have been over the past few days.

      I apologize as this email is going out to a huge number of people, and I am not sure of the relationships everyone had with my father. If it was purely business dealings, please accept my apologies. I will remove your name from this list if you let me know. There may be duplications in this list as well, and for that I also extend my apologies.

      I don't ask for much, but today, and onwards, for those of you who pray, please pray hard for the strong recovery of my darling Daddy (Conrad CJ Griffith). I am including my contact information in case any of you wish to speak with me directly. My mobile number has changed from 8 years ago, so please delete any numbers you have that are different from the ones below. I have also set up a "GoFundMe" page to help with hospital parking costs and gas money. The link is also below.

      Thank you all so much,

      Virginia Griffith

      7 Strome Avenue

      Cambridge, Ontario, N3C 3B4