Motorcycle ride for Dad

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 4 , 11 Jun, 2010
      Im going on the ride tomorrow morning. If any body wants to join me post a reply or e-mail me and we can hook up and do the poker run together.
    • Bill
      Message 2 of 4 , 11 Jun, 2010
        Go to Motorcycleridefordad.org to get info

        registration fee is $25

        Ride day is June12 2010 at CFB Edmonton Garison Training and Lecture Facility
        Registration starts at 07:30 and the parade leaves at 10:00 sharp.
      • Bill

          Message 4 of 4 , 13 Jun, 2010
            Hi Bill,

            I just received your message. Thanks for the invite but due to a death in the family. Even if I read your email early enough I would have not been able to attend.

            Keep me in mind for future rides.

            Hope it was a blast for you.

            Thanks, and ride safe.

            Vinny